The Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund (TLEF) was created in 1991 to enrich student learning by supporting innovative and effective educational enhancements. It has funded over a thousand innovative teaching and learning enhancement projects since it was established and continues to support UBC's mandate to deliver an outstanding learning experience for students.
The 2020 TLEF funding round is now open. At this time we are accepting applications for:
- Large TLEF Transformation Projects (for applicants whose LOI were advanced to the proposal stage)
- Small TLEF Innovation Projects
- Small TLEF: Special Call for Interdisciplinary Team-Teaching Grants
Existing grant holders of funded TLEF projects will need to submit an updated proposal and budget for 2nd or 3rd year funding, along with an Interim Report, by 3:00pm on October 10, 2019 for Large TLEF Transformation projects, and by 3:00pm on November 14th for Small TLEF Innovation projects.
Please check the links below for additional information about these funding opportunities.
Please Note: Users are required to utilize UBC's Enhanced Campus-Wide Login (CWL) -- i.e. two-factor authentication -- in order to login and initiate the application process. Please see the following links for more information and to sign-up for Enhanced CWL if you have not already done so:
- More info at: https://privacymatters.ubc.ca/secure/enhancedcwl
- To sign-up: https://mfadevices.id.ubc.ca/